Roblox!

Roblox

Roblox is a gaming platform for you and your friends to play a game like games from TV, role-playing games, simulators, and more. There are also Roblox coins that cost real-life money and it’s called “Robux”, some games in Roblox cost Robux, for example, Bloxburg cost Robux, Bloxburg is also my favorite game in Roblox here is the Halloween update that a make for my house. these are to make your house spooky because in Bloxburg you can create your own house or school or anything, which is very cool because sometimes I see people making towns in the game.

2 thoughts on “Roblox!

1. @Char
    I have not heard of the platform Roblux before. Thank you for sharing it. I am not a big gamer, but fo enjoy Minecraft and Spyro. Thank you for adding a screenshot of the platform. It made it a lot easier to envision with them. With a text description it would have been harder for me to get an idea of what to expect. I might check it out.

2. Hello Char
    I liked your post those decorates for Halloween look so cool . I personally don’t play Roblox but I hope to read more of your awesome posts soon.
    Eliya